Friday, April 18, 2014

In Colors leaving soon....

The **NEW** Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue will be coming soon (pick yours up at my 2 for 1 sale on May 31st from 5-9pm)!!!


I HATE GOODBYES

The new annual catalog will be coming soon and that is exciting. But, inevitably, something I love gets retired each year to make room for new products and colors. I’m already sad knowing how much I’m going to miss a great collection of In Colors (CAN). 
I thought I’d share a few quick projects that showcase my favorite colors that will soon be retiring.
So long, Summer Starfruit . . .
 You’ll be missed, Midnight Muse . . .
Goodbye, Gumball Green . . .
What colors do you miss?
Jen C.Concept Artist - Stampin' Up! head office

----------



While I have your attention..... MARK YOUR CALENDARS and 


Don't forget to ....


RSVP for the Annual Stampin' Up! Buy 1 get 1 FREE SALE!

$20 to Enter

Saturday May 31st 5-9pm

**Past Hostesses get in 1 hour ahead**

Details on my facebook event page or the post below.







Last year I gave away over $1000 in FREE PRODUCTS!!

Don't miss out on your chance to save save save!!

---------------


Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal



No comments:

Post a Comment